Celebrating its eighth year, Frendly Gathering is produced by best “frends” and pro snowboarders Danny Davis and Jack Mitrani. The event returns to Sugarbush’s Mount Ellen, June 28 to 30. Heralded as one of New England's premier music and camping festivals, it boasts 32 acts including rock ’n’ roll, bluegrass, folk, jam, reggae and electronic bands along with yoga, local food, skateboarding, and dance workshops. Headliners include Twiddle as well as national artists Greensky Bluegrass, Nahko and Medicine for the People, Kamasi Washington and more.
Frendly Gathering has named its partners for the Frendly Gathering Music Festival, Sugarbush’s Mt. Ellen. The presenting partner is Pacifico along with Martin Guitars, Burton, Klean Kanteen, Lululemon, Dragon, Ben & Jerry’s, and Guayaki Yerba Mate. Each partner for this year’s festival offers a package that aligns with the Frendly mission of inclusion, collaboration, sustainability, passion and mutual accountability.
- Cerveza Pacifico is the festival's presenting partner and is bringing the Spirit of Baja.
- Martin Guitars is presenting its Martin Dome acoustic open-mic stage.
- Burton Snowboards is awarding prizes to the most sustainable festivalgoers.
- Lululemon is powering the yoga activities throughout the weekend.
- Klean Kanteen is providing refillable water stations and the festival is partnering on a 16-ounce souvenir pint cup.
- Dragon Alliance is bringing a dunk-tank to showcase its floatable sunglasses collection.
- Teton Gravity Research is setting up their Stokemobile activation and amplifying festival content.
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream will be handing out free ice cream all weekend long.
- Guayaki Yerba Mate will have a serving station for hot and nitro mate.
The weekend kicks off with a Thursday evening schedule that features six acts, including a set with Mihali Savoulidis (of Twiddle) and Nahko. The festival continues through Saturday night and Sunday morning. Purchase tickets and view the schedule at FrendlyGathering.com.