To The Editor:
To our customers,
Due to COVID-19, Hap’s Service Station Inc. has initiated the following precautionary measures so that we may continue to best serve the community. Until further notice, the following are being applied immediately:
– The shop hours will be Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is closed and the waiting room is closed to the public. All appointments will need to be dropped off. There is a key drop in the first garage bay door.
– 24/7 emergency roadside assistance will still be available, but we can no longer accommodate passengers.
– For our elderly customers, we will do our best to accommodate and assist you with pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
– Payments: While we accept most forms of payment, we ask that payments be made over the phone with a credit card.
– Our employees are doing their part by wearing gloves in customer’s vehicles. We ask that our customers try their best to have their vehicles as clean and sanitary as possible for the health and safety of our employees.
If you have any questions, please call 802-496-3948. We don’t know how long this will last, but together we will get through this. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
Claire Ewald, Paige Gaylord and crew at Hap’s Service Station Inc.