To The Editor:

Registered voters may contact their town clerks to request an early ballot for the upcoming HUUSD budget vote, or they may also request an early ballot using their My Voter Page on the secretary of state’s website. Here’s the link: They may also request early ballots for the August state primary and the November General Election.

Jennifer Peterson

Waitsfield, Vermont